This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Random Drug Testing at the Gym
I was at the gym today doing my 40 minutes on the elliptical machine. This older chick comes in. She gets on an elliptical 2 down from me. She had some clothes on that looks like she should be gardening. She had a CD player held together with 2 big giant rubber bands. She had a towel that I swear was used my Noah on the Ark....dingy doesn't scratch the surface. She places her feet on the platforms and began at a pace that Olympic runners would be hard pressed to keep up with. The impressive thing was that she continued that pace and never slowed down once. I chuckled and then I laughed and laughed some more. Every time I looked over at her I laughed. She was a riot! I think they should do random drug testing at the gym. Sister girl was on something. I have no idea what she had in that damn CD player but I need a copy of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment