He and I talked for quite a while tonight (air time...yeah!) and made plans for Easter weekend depending on what happens with Grandma. He's had so much on his plate lately and is really tired from all of the stress. So if you pray please say a prayer for him and his grandmother. He is such a wonderful man; kind, caring, thoughtful, loving, strong, intelligent, amazing.....I could go on all day. It would be nice for him to get a break from all the stress for a while. I miss him terribly as the last time we saw each other was the morning of March 5th. It's been a loooooong time, way too long. Long distance dating sucks. I dated a man who lives 30 minutes from me for 2 months and have seen Kirk who lives 4 1/2 hours from me more in the almost 3 months we've been dating than the 2 months I was with the other guy. Funny how you find the one you love and it's completely inconvenient to get together but you don't care. I would drive 8 hours to see Kirk. He's worth it.
One of my friends looked at Kirk's pic on my desktop at work last night and said "Look at you, Lora. Did you ever think you would date a man like him? He is so powerful and successful. A year ago you could have attracted him but never could have kept a man like him. I'm so proud of all the changes you've made." He's right, I never could have kept him. I'm proud of me too.
Please don't forget to pray for Kirk to have strength and also to have wisdom in his decision making, and for God's will in his grandmothers life. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment