She inspired me to post my own before and after pics. So here they are:
Before: one VERY unhappy woman-----------------------------------------------------------------------After: 142 pounds lighter!!!
I was so upset someone was taking my picture in the before shot, I'm glad they did now as I have a comparison. I still have those jeans and can get both of my legs into one leg of them now! I am actually one size smaller now than I am in the after shot. I just donated those jeans to Good Will as they were falling off of me!
Only 28 pounds to go until my goal and hopefully I'll lose another 15 with the Tummy Tuck and then I'll be done. I'll still be a big girl but that's OK! As long as I'm not super-morbidly obese then life is good!
Life is sweet! (see why I say that all the time!)

2 comments:
Geez, that is amazing isn't it. Oddly enough, when I remember seeing you at about the time as the before picture, I don't remember thinking you looked that heavy - funny.
Wow!
You rock. I've been trying to exercise at the "Y" for the past few months, but I've had little luck shedding any pounds. Seeing your photos inspires me to keep trying.
Thanks for stopping by my blog...your comment brought a smile to my face!
Post a Comment