OK on to the fun part of my trip!.....Here are pics of my granddaughters. I'll post more of the other kids too when I get them downloaded, these came off my camera phone. They are just the cutest babies in the world. Mary is 2 and Emily is 3 months now! I do love my babies! They are so precious and it was so good to see them. I had a great time seeing them, playing with them, and holding them. They grow so quickly! They both make my heart swell until it feels like it will pop out of my chest.


So, I guess they have a Granny in a mid-life crisis! How funny is that! My BFF said it best "Good girls go to heaven, Bad girls go everywhere!"
Speaking of that.....my date went well. He is a very nice man, going to see him again Sunday and see if there is any spark. Not looking for anything serious as it would interfere with the fun I'm having at the moment. I was tied down for too long to not go out and enjoy all life has to offer!
I'm getting a big head over all this attention. I went to work last night and got so much love. The guys were so happy I was back. One actually had tears of joy! Little overboard if you ask me, but still it's flattering. He's my NSSA (Not So Secret Admirer), Anthony. Never had anyone cry tears of joy to see me, ever! I'm just his boss too. Strange. Anyway, it is good to be back. I really did miss everyone. Still in a dilemma as to whether to move back to Indy or not. I still hate Indy just as much as I did last Spring. But still love my family as much as I did last Spring. Selfish of me to not want to go but I don't. I wish they would move here....super selfish! Except for my Mother, she can keep her behind there. She exhausts me.

1 comment:
The babies are SO adorable - and I think there is something to be said about younger men - but not something I'll type here! I'm with you on the Indy thing - love my family, don't miss Indy itself very much. what to do what to do...
Post a Comment