Life just gets better everyday! I was driving to work today, minding my own business when this beautiful black man driving a BMW 535i passes me on Hwy 67 in Cedar Hill. I was chatting with my Mom on the cell phone and looked over at him and smiled. Innocent enough, right? You know I love black men and he was good looking. Well, he pulls in front of me and slows down so I pull back into the fast lane and pass him. As I get even with him he speeds up so I look over at him and he is smiling at me....so....I smile back. He waves. I wave. He motions for me to pull over and I give him the thumbs up. I mean it's a beautiful man in a BMW 535i...my Momma didn't raise no fool. We pull off the Hwy and into the parking lot of all places...Target! He pulls into a parking spot and I pull in the opposite way as neither one of us are going to get out of the car.
We say "Hi" and are both kind of freaked out over the whole thing. I told him I've never met anyone on the highway and he says the same thing. His name is Louis Butler and he is an Electrical Engineer or something like that, I was kinda nervous so don't remember exactly what he said. He is divorced and say he didn't think he had "it" anymore. I said "well I guess you do cause you caught my attention" and he said the same for me. I looked like shit today. No make-up, bad hair day, I'm wearing a man's long sleeve plain gray Hane's t-shirt. He'll flip when he sees me in make-up, with the hair done and nice clothes on. Anyway, we exchanged phone #'s and as soon as we got back on the service road my phone rings. I guess he was checking to see if I gave him my real phone #. I'm supposed to call him tomorrow when I wake up.
He looks like he is a big man, probably tall, and was wearing a very nice dress shirt, tie, and some pretty cuff links. Business man obviously. His appearance is my type. We'll see if the personality is too.
So, I've been in a great mood. Lovely weekend, had loads of fun and then start the week by getting a date on the Highway! What is next?
Footnote: I told my Mom "Some guy is flirting with me on the Highway. Oh my gosh, he wants me to pull over!"
Mom: "Don't you dare. You keep going. He could be crazy and cut your head off."
Me: "Of course I wouldn't stop. Do you think I'm crazy?"
Mom: "I mean it. You keep going young lady."
Me: "Oops, got another call. Let me call you back in a minute."
The rest is history.................
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere
Post a Comment