This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Victory

I got on the scale this morning and have now lost a grand total of 150 pounds! That's an entire human being! I cried tears of joy and gratefulness for God allowing me to reach such a monumental achievement. I've cried after being on the scale before but never from joy! I actually had to sit down I was so emotional. I am overjoyed! 35 more to go to my final goal.

It's been a long journey of overcoming the emotional triggers that got me that big in the first place and will continue to be a path of self-discovery and learning new ways to cope with things without eating but I know I can do it! I lost 150 pounds...I can do anything!!
This is my most recent pic, taken Easter morning. I can't believe that's me considering where I came from! Click here to see my "before" pic. http://randomactsofgenius1049.blogspot.com/2007/03/before-and-new-improved.html

No comments: