I received this months rent check from my ex and once again it's made out to just "Lora". No last name on the envelope or the check. However, once again in the subject line it reads "April Rent F.B." the month before it was "March Rent F.B.". What do you think
FB stands for? My first inclination is foxy babe, or fine babe, or even fantastic beauty! However, my gut tells me it means "fucking bitch".
Now why all the hostility, peaches?
Did I cheat on him? No. Did I spend all the money on beer and Crown Royal for my loser friends? Again, the answer is no! Did I leave him home alone, night after night after night after night? Hmmmm.....no! I suggest you put on your big boy pants and get over it! Move on, bucko! I have. But I guess fucking bitches can move on faster! Lucky me!
Life is Sweet!
1 comment:
You are freaking kidding me!!! What a big baby he is!
Post a Comment