One of the joys of returning to school is Spring Break! Seems like the semester just started and here it is time for a break already! Oh, what am I doing on Spring Break you ask? I'm going here to see the man who owns this company , New Oak Cabinetry. I've never been to San Francisco before so am thrilled! I can hardly wait. We are doing to the Pier, Napa Valley, Alcatraz, and to see Deana! Deana babysat the boys when they were little. She lived across the street from us and we have never lost contact. Deana is married now with kids of her own. She is a very good Christian and has a husband who is very good to her. She is almost like a daughter to me and I just love her to death! We haven't seen each other for about 10 years.
Now, about the man! We met on the internet last summer. We lost touch. I thought he was not interested so I continued to surf the website we met on but nothing came up. I was going through my inbox before I deleted my account for good and ran across an old message from him, clicked on it because I didn't remember who he was and he replied to me. The site is designed to alert you when someone looks at your profile. Since I looked at his it let him know I had. The rest is history. He bought me a plane ticket and told me to bring my good black dress because he's taking me to a really nice restaurant in San Francisco. I've never been to a really nice restaurant. I can hardly wait!!!! He seems to truly care about me and vice versa. He is a good man, very caring and puts others before himself. He is, most importantly, a Christian. If we click I would have to move there. That would be great because I would get to live near Deana again. That would rock!
Time will tell!
I leave on the 12th and coming back on the 16th!
Can't wait!
Life is Sweet!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment