This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Sad

I am profoundly sad....don't know why....just am.

Yes, I do know why...it's my job. My new partner is a pain in the ass. I miss my old partner...he rocked. This new one wants to prove how smart he is...he wants to be the "big duck in the little pond"....he is trying to prove he knows more than I do.....what I joke, I dont' know crap so it doesn't take much to do that! haha My job used to be great....now I cry on the way in to work. I used to love it....amazing how one person can make your life miserable! I wish he would quit....I know that won't happen. I need to find what it is I am to learn from this situation.

Also, my son is mad at me again. Matt stays mad at me. His wife won't email me anymore....they even cut me off from Heather....she is not allowed to answer my emails either. He is so very wrong.....so very, very wrong. I am soooooooooooooooo disappointed in his behaviour. But, I have Dave back....to tell the truth that makes up for Matt 100 times over! Dave is an amazing man, he is smart, the funniest person on the planet, he is caring, loving, and the kind of son every mother wishes for. I am so proud of him I can hardly stand it! His wife is just too precious! His dauther is a joy! I love all three of them with all my heart and soul! Pray for Matt. He has issues. He makes me sad.

No comments: