
San Francisco was great! I got to see Alcrataz (see it way in the distance, in the middle of the pic...yep, that's it) and the Golden Gate Bridge from Pier 39, we didn't get any closer and didn't get to go into downtown San Francisco but maybe if I ever get to go again I will. We went to Santa Cruz which was OK. Darrell took me to a really nice restaurant that was, we thought, the same restaurant where a scene from Mrs. Doubtfire was filmed but turns out it was 2 blocks from that restaurant. He got pulled over for driving too slow after we left and, thank God, he was not arrested cause I had no idea where we were or how to get back to my hotel! I told him that is what he gets for DWB (Driving While Black!)!!!
The best part was I got to see Deana again! I am sooooooo very proud of her! Her family is just lovely, she has a nice home and keeps it so clean. She made dinner for us and it was wonderful. She has done so well for herself. Completely the opposite of the chaos she grew up in! Here she is! From the left: me, Kaylen, Deana, Kody, and Karsha. I am confused about Darrell. We did have a nice time but I think I liked him more than he liked me. He is still on the Internet dating site where we met and checks it everyday because it tells you when the last time a member logged on. I do check because I want to know. He says he is not looking for other women and that I am the only one he is interested in but yet his actions speak louder than his words. I did put my profile back up, just to guard my heart. He is a VERY good man. If I want someone who will always take care of me, never cheat on me, and be kind and loving he is the man. But, there was no passion at all. He is affectionate but the passion was not there. He doesn't like to kiss and that is a very big deal for me. I think he is more concerned with making money than having a life long partner, a lover, a wife. My feeling is that you can't take money with you but the people you loved....that will never die! He is practically the sole caregiver for his mother. He changes her diapers and makes sure she is feed through her feeding tube every 4 hours. How many sons would do that? Probably just a hand full of men. So, I just don't know. I really like him, I could see myself growing old with him.....but..... and it's a big but....he has halitosis. Bad halitosis! I didn't tell him because how do you tell someone that. Deana said I should said "Here's some gum. Take it with you everywhere." She is so funny!! She said he is a good man too because he was helping her daughter with her homework. How many men would do that too? Again, not many! Time will tell if he is the one or not. I do ask anyone reading this to pray for him. He does not have medical insurance and just ran out of his blood pressure medicine. It is 236/117.....way too high. I am afraid he will have a stroke. He has an enlarged heart and is not supposed to lift more than 5o pounds but lifts his mother all the time. He needs God's healing!
So I won't be moving to California anytime soon. Would love to get out of here but don't know where to go! Somewhere warm and tropical! hmmmm
So I won't be moving to California anytime soon. Would love to get out of here but don't know where to go! Somewhere warm and tropical! hmmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment