This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Song

This song defines my entire life....it says exactly how I feel in my heart. I live and breathe for Christ alone. When life seems to be too much I remember His grace and His tender mercy and die to myself that others will see Him and not me. It brings John 3:30 to mind "He must increase and I must decrease." There can be no life without a death. In order for the butterfly to live the moth must die. In order to have Christ manifest Himself in me, I have to die to my will and my desires. What He has for me is so much greater than what I could ever hope to have.

My Pastor has challenged each member of the church to win one soul for Christ in 2008. I have witnessed to two people already but they did not make a decision at that point. The seed in planted though. It is truly my desire to win souls for Christ. My class ring from DBU has an image of Jesus on one side holding a fishing net, the net wraps around the bottom of the ring up to the opposite side. This net is a reminder to all students to be fishers of men; to fulfil the great commission that Jesus commanded of His followers.

In Christ alone I place my trust!

Life is sweet, sweet indeed!

No comments: