Class started....I am tooooooo old for this! I thought I loved school....I was wrong! I love the last class, I love the graduation, I love saying I have a degree. That's it! I loathe the rest! hahaha I have to force myself to study. I should be studying right now but am blogging and watching stuff I TiVo'd 2 weeks ago. I have clean closets and an organized pantry....anything productive to keep from studying!
I should be at work right now but have another cold! Things are rough with my new partner at work. Any and all prayers are coveted! Youth is no match for age and wisdom! I hope he will settle down and "get" what we do. So far the wheel is still spinning but the hamster's gone!
Speaking of work.....I walked back to the back the other day....didn't see anyone along the way which is really not all that unusual. Get in the break room to buy a drink before I head to my office and one of the other GL's pops in and says "You know you got something going on with your pants, right?". I say "No, what are you talking about?" He repeats himself. I again say I don't know what he is talking about. Then he says "Check the back of your pants." Yep, you guessed it....a rip...a BIG old rip! I immediately tied my hoodie around my waist and told my SGL I had to leave to buy some new jeans. I found my partner and told him he would have to get the shift going and I would be back ASAP. I run to the evil empire (Wal-Mart) cause it is closest to work and buy some jeans, I even took the time to try them on. I get back to the DC, walk the mile to the back again and put them on and go to zip them up and....drum roll....the zipper broke! I was sooooooooo mad! I was not a happy camper. I took them off, put my ripped jeans back on, put the hoodie back over my rear end and went to my start-up meeting. I got the guys going and then had a meeting with my SGL. As we were wrapping the meeting up an announcement went out over the intercom that a Team Member was hurt in one of my areas. My SGL and I practically ran down there to see what it was. Of couse the area was about a 1/2 mile from her office. We get there just as they were taking him to the nurses office so I went up there to get him squared away and then went back to Wal-Mart to get yet another pair of jeans! Talk about a harried start to the night. You would think that showing your rear at work (literally) would be bad but the night went down hill from there! Having a wardrobe malfunction when you are the Supervisor of 27 men is NOT a good thing! But (no pun intended) I made it through and now have a new pair of jeans! Trust me, I did some checking on the other's before I went to work the next night!!
Alright...Survey of Accounting is calling my name! I'd rather watch paint dry...it would be WAY MORE EXCITING!!
Life is Sweet!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment