This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

He Made My Life Complete

This is an email I got from my oldest son, David when I emailed my family that I had been accepted to Graduate School. I replied back to him and told him that all I have gone through in my life was all made worthwhile by his words to me. Here it is:

Mom, I love you to death and I want you to know that I am more proud
of you than I can express. In the past few years you have made difficult
decisions and changes in your life. Now here you are on your way to
completeing what most will never attempt. You are an amazing woman and I
am proud to say that your my Mother.


Love,

David

Knowing that I am loved deeply and have made my child proud of me has truly made my life complete. If you knew Dave you would understand. He is an amazing person, he is sweet, caring, wise beyond his years, very intelligent, and one of the funniest people on earth. I couldn't be prouder to be his Mom! And what better thing is there than that?

No comments: