Darn it! I am sick again....this time I have pneumonia. Never had that before. It sux! Every time I go home in the winter I get sick. I was off work all last week for vacation and then this week I can't go in because of this. My boss got kind of crappy with me too, but if I have pneumonia I can't go in.
I woke up in the middle of the night Friday with a terrible runny nose and feeling lousy. Then I had to wait in Dallas at the airport for 3 hours for a ride home. My ride couldn't pick me up as she had a Christmas party to attend. My flight was delayed by 1.50 hours; not due to the snow storm in Indy but due to high winds in Dallas. Because of the delay she couldn't pick me up and everyone else I called at the last minute already had prior engagements. I asked Lee first but he couldn't do it either. He sux! I stood outside for 30 minutes in that bitter cold in Dallas waiting on the fricking taxi I called. The moron driver drove past me the first time and I couldn't flag him down to stop as I was waiting inside the door to the terminal and couldn't leave my luggage to run after him. I went back in and called again and waited outside this time. That's when I think I did the damage and got pneumonia!
So, I'm home today. Laying on the couch watching movies. Right now I have Elf in which is my FAVORITE Christmas movie. Makes me laugh until I am in tears every time! Here is one of my favorite clips from the movie! Enjoy!!!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment