This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever!



I am home, I woke up alone, I opened my presents from Lee, he called me 3 times. I called my sons! I called my sister who has a house full; Mom, our other sister, my niece and nephew and a few others are there. I wish I was there. I cried last night because I want to be home so bad! But it was my choice to stay here so I have no one to blame but me. I am still sad, and I still miss them. BUT...it's going to be a great Christmas. I'm going to one of my best friends house. Here is a pic we took at Six Flags a few weeks ago right before we went on the Sponge Bob 4D ride. Her family will be at her home today and she invited me! I am honored to spend the day with them. They are a great Christian family so to celebrate the birth of our Savior with them will be wonderful.



This time of year is so emotional for me. The songs. The lights. The sights. The sounds. The time to really reflect on what is important, what really matters; faith and family. We only pass throught this life once. We can't take anything with us but the love given to us by others. So being a good person is all that really matters. Showing the love of Christ to others, helping those in need. Being a good friend. I have been truly blessed, God has been so good to me and I love him with everyting that is within me!

No comments: