Kimberly is moving out so it's time for me to start buying my own stuff! I went shopping this weekend and bought a new blender, toaster, colander, kitchen utensils, a few drinking cups and some tupperware and other misc items! Where did I find most of these teasures you ask? IKEA! The greatest store on earth outside of Target! lol I bought toaster and blender at Target, both are stainless steel and very awesome I might add. The rest...IKEA! I have my eye on a sofa table and some of the coolest bookcases ever. You can buy one and then the addtional units can be attached to the first... they even have a library ladder. A must have for a book fiend like myself! They even have the most reasonably priced bedroom furniture that is actually pretty nice stuff! I really like this bed and the matching dresser and chest were just as reasonably priced! The bedroom furniture I really want is $5000 at Haverty's. But I can afford IKEA now!
So, I'm a happy girl! Life is good! God is good!
Life is Sweet!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment