This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally!!

I have finally found a new church home! It is here Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship! It is racially mixed! My guess would be about 75% black and 25% white with a sprinkling of other races. Sunday morning is typically the most segregated hour in America and I think that is just wrong!

As soon as I hit the parking lot a sweet lady who said her name was Mary commented on my skirt so I asked her if I was going in the right direction and she took me under her wing. She sat with me and made me feel so welcome! It was truly a blessing. I am still praising God and it's Tuesday morning! I am 95% sure I will join the church and become active ASAP! I have searched so long for a church home. I love the Lord so much. I praise God all the time and simply adore Him and thank Him for all He has done for me when I don't deserve any thing. I am truly blessed beyond measure!

I listen to praise and worship music almost 24/7 and it keeps me in tune with where I need to be. Sometimes I have to go in my room and get on my knees, stretch my hands towards heaven and just praise God for His goodness. I love Him so much that the tears stream down my face as I thank Him for all He's done for me. I want to share that joy with the world.

He says He will give us the desire of our heart. Mine is for a Godly husband. One who truly knows what submission means and will love me as Christ loves the church. Nothing more, nothing less. Because if I have that then I know I will be truly happy. I want to be a help meet to the man God created for me. I don't know when I will find Him and I only want it to be in God's timing. My cup truly overfloweth.

I am talking to a new man and he appears to be that Godly man...he is looking for a Proverbs 31 woman, which I try to be. I'm asking God to let me know if he is the one or not. After Kirk I can't take anymore heart ache for a long while so I'm going really slow with my heart this time. He is in the Air Guard and called me the first time from Israel and then called me today for my birthday from Africa. He also bought me a present in Israel but I haven't received it yet. Now that's a good man! He flies all over the world but it's all top secret so I can't know more than where he is going. He is based out of Washington DC. He is coming to see me in Dallas tentatively the last weekend of June. I am very excited to see if he is for real or not. Pray for us!

God is good!

Life is Sweet!

No comments: