I'm down another size! Went shopping for the trip(click on the link that reads Paraiso Lindo to see where we are staying) and gathered up several pairs of shorts and capris and headed to the dressing room. Tried on each pair and they were all too big! I had to go down to an 18! I'm back in the teens! WOO HOO!! I smiled so big my face almost broke! I started this journey in a 34W, I'm down 8 sizes! Only 2 more to go and I'll be done!
I hired a personal trainer. It was expensive. It's painful. He makes me do the simplest looking things but they hurt like hell. I sweat like a pig. My butt hurts. I can barely lift my arms above my head. I PAY FOR THIS? But....I love it! It's all about me. For the first time in my life I can do things that are just for me, I can afford it, I don't feel guilty, and I enjoy it. I worked hard to get to this point in my life and I'm loving it!
My depression is much better. I have spent lots of time in prayer, almost constantly on some days. I'm reading Joyce Meyer's best-seller "Battlefield of the Mind" which I highly recommend. One of my favorite quotes is by Normal Vincent Peale "Change your thoughts and you change your world." That's basically what this book teaches but it goes deeper to reveal how Satan will work to control your mind and thus control you through negative tapes we play over and over to bring us down. As children of God we are privileged and have the awesome blessing of peace in our lives, we can enter God's rest, if we line our thoughts up with those of Christ. It's not easy to do and the devil will fight you every step. But the victory has already been won and we can do it if we are strong enough to weather the battle. I'm not Catholic but I am calling on St Michael to defend me. I say a prayer to him to defend me every night and sleep with a St Michael medal around my neck. I'm much more peaceful than I was. My sister does this also, and where I got the idea. She had some paranormal disturbances in her house and hasn't had any trouble since she started doing this. I don't think people in America believe how powerful Satan is. The Bible says in John 10:10 "The thief [Satan] comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." He won't destroy me!
So, life is back to being good for me again. It was a short episode this time, harder than any have been before it, but I had the tools and resources to pull out of it much faster. God is good all the time. He has blessed with some of the best friends any one could ever hope for. I am stronger than I have ever been. I am happier than I have ever been. My life is wonderful. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Life is Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment