Life is funny sometimes. We see something we want, think it would be great for us, make our lives more rounded, would fit into our puzzle just right! We think we know what is best for us. Then God, in His infinite wisdom, has other plans. He gives us things to distract us while He gets the things He has for us in order. I thought the Detective, Everett, was it. I thought he was the one with potential. Now I think he was a distraction until someone MUCH better came along. Someone that fits my puzzle just perfectly. Someone to make me smile. Someone who has all things that make up my dream man and what I have wished and waited my whole life for. We shall see!
The possibilities are endless!
LIFE IS SWEET!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment