This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Mrs. Flake

I received the "Congratulations!" letter from DISD Alternative Certification program!!! I am now in the program and moving on to the next step in becoming an educator! Too say I am thrilled is like saying the ocean is kinda deep in places! It is so very exciting to see God's hand working in my life. Imagine that.....I prayed for His will to be done in my life and to show me the direction He wanted me to take and He did it! How cool is that!

We went to a trail ride in Houston this weekend so didn't get the letter until Sunday afternoon even though it had come in Saturday's mail. I opened it in the truck and cried. David said he was about to cry too because I was so happy!!

I have to take an English test to prove I can speak English and will do that one night this week!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Loner said...

I can so easily envision you shaping those little ones - asn telling jokes in a way that only you can. CONGRATS!!!!

Badpatty said...

What a trip! Lora's life is coming up roses, Steph is preggers, Loner has a new project and I'm just as happy as a clam. Who'd have thought that so many thing would work out so well, all at once?