Today was my last day of formal class/lecture. It is a GREAT feelings but also kinda sad because I have enjoyed the educational process so much. I LOVE learning new things and mastering new subjects. I don't feel I have learned enough about some subjects but then have studied others till I am blue in the face. I feel elated but lost, like where do I go now, and what does life have in store for me next! But....I am more than ready for this new beginning. The beginning of a new career, a new life outside of studying; a chapter ends but a new brighter one begins.
With my past work experience and new degree there is no stopping me now. This is a new beginning and I'm going to use it to the best of my ability! God has helped me reach this goal and God is going to help me use it now. I didn't go through all this to not reach my potiential! I am praying that He will lead me to the job He has for me, no matter what it is!
I AM READY!!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment