We kept the grandkids this weekend. Javale is 5 and is quite a hoot. I was getting ready for church and he came in the bathroom as I was applying my war paint and said "Momma Lori, I know how to speak Spanish."
I said "Do you now? Let me hear you say something"
With no hesitation he said "Puta"
It took a great deal of restraint on my part to NOT laugh out loud! I contained myself and replied "I guess you do! Do you know any other words?"
"No" he said
"Well, maybe you should learn some others and not use that one again. Who taught you that word, Javale?"
"I teached myself."
Kids.......gotta love em!!
He had been a pistol all weekend so before the Pastor dismissed the kids for Sunday School I told him he better behave himself and as I was giving him the "warning" in a rather stern voice he puckered up his little mouth and gave me a big old kiss right on the lips! ! How can you get upset with someone when they give you a slobbery kiss!?? What a charmer! He knows how to get to Grandma's heart!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment