Depression is a horrible thing. I have had it for just about my whole life and it sucks. I try so hard to be a "happy" person and for the most part I am but when the depression kicks in it sucks cause suicide seems like a good option but I know I can't do it. I have too many people that need me here. It would ruin my son Matthew's life. He has a wife and family how and I can't do that to him. It would also mess up my husbands, my sister's and my Mom's. Can't do it. I fight it all the time though. Those thoughts creep in my head and I have to fight them with all I am. I was on Zoloft for 9 years and have been off it for 7 months now. I'm not so bad I need it again but sometimes it tough.
Right now I'm stressed over the lack of money and the pressure of finding a job. I know that's why it's rearing it's ugly head.
My heart goes out to anyone who suffers from it.
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment