#1) My name change will be legal on March 15th! Woo Hoo! Dropping the Flake....yeah! In more ways than one! haha
#2) Have you seen the Pedigree commercials where they show the dogs in the pound? "Hi, my name is Oliver. I'm a good dog. Just looking for a home." Oliver sticks his sweet little snout out of the chain link fence and looks all sad. WAHHHHH, they tear me up. Literally, make my heart break. Harley is loving it cause I pet him and tell him how much I love him everytime I see these freaking commercials. Glad I don't watch TV much anymore.
Life is Sweet!!!
P.S. Kirk is amazingly wonderful! Didn't get together this weekend as I was slammed by the flu bug. Spent the weekend in bed....that's what I had planned but not exactly what I had in mind! :)
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have a love/hate relationship with those commercials - we have 14 dogs now - counting the two pups that Jerra dropped of. I think enough is enough! But I still want to bring the sweet puppy on the commercial home...
Post a Comment