
Mom is still in the hospital and may get to go home tomorrow. Turns out it was the change of BP medicine that caused her BP to shoot through the roof and the subsequent lack of oxygen to her brain. She sounds OK on the phone but Robin says she is getting tired very easily, just a shower wore her out.
She must be feeling better as she was thinking about fixing me up with her doctor. He is 6'3", impeccably dressed, no wedding ring, and African-American. She knows I love me some black men, and a DOCTOR too! I told her to send Robin back to the house to get a really good picture of me she keeps in her office and be sure to tell him I've dropped 100 pounds since it was taken! Mom is a riot!
Robin will be staying with her as long as necessary. I'll be going up in a few weeks to spend a few days with her. Don't know if Kim is planning on spending any time with her or not. I hope she will be OK and not have any lasting repercussions from this.
My Uncle Ronnie has done terrific and will get to go home early next week. He had a quadruple bypass but was in good overall health to start so is making an extraordinarily fast recovery.
This is a picture of Mom and Uncle Ronnie's wife, Aunt Becky.

1 comment:
What a cute picture of your mom! And I am so glad she is doing better!
Post a Comment