This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Depression

Once again I am in the grips of a major depression. I think it's this job. Last time I worked a Customer Service job I was severly depressed too. I can't quit until I find something else as we are in a tight financial strain right now.

My husbands reaction to my depression is to go drink with his friends and come in anywhere from 9:30-midnight which makes it even worse. I cry when I'm depressed and he can't handle my crying. When I need him the most he runs the other way. Seems men have done that my whole life with the exception of my Daddy! He ran to me when I pushed him away. I miss him.

I am going to a presentation on signing up with another Alternative Certification program tonight. Maybe that will help me pull out of this. I can't believe I've studied all these years for nothing.

My little sister called and wants to go back to school now. I'll do my best to discourage her. It's a HUGE waste of money for anyone over the age of 30.

1 comment:

Loner said...

Wish there were an easy way to teach men that just because we cry doesn't mean thye have to fix it. So hard to know what to do when it is an internal wound. I am so sorry this burden is on your shoulders. All I can tell you is that you have lived through a lot - this too will pass - and I am here whenever you need me! Stace