I am gonna love it here! Everyone is so nice, I mean really, really nice! I feel like royalty. The place is beautiful and it's the dead of winter. Spring is going to be awesome and I'll flat pass out from the beauty when Autumn rolls around!
I asked the waitress in the Cracker Barrel last night if she lived in Hickory and she said she did, I told her I was looking for a house to rent and she gave me the name of a friend who works at a realty. Someone called me today and is picking me up tomorrow to look at a few houses. I am very excited! Housing is very reasonable here. 1000-1400 sqf for $600-$700 a month! Woo Hoo!
As I was driving down the highway I saw a mountain (some might call it a realllllly big hill) and just began to praise God for bringing me here. I felt so save knowing that my ex is not here, he has no idea where I am, and I never have to worry about him again! A song came on the radio by Mercy Me called "Word of God Speak" it says " Word of God speak would You pour down like rain, washing my eyes to see Your majesty, to be still and know that You're in this place. Please let me stay and rest in Your holiness, word of God speak." The tears were streaming down my face. I wanted to pull over and get out of the car and lift my hands in praise to Him. I was afraid I would be arrested and hauled off to the looney bin so didn't on the outside but I was on the inside! God is in this place (meaning this place in my life) and I am resting in Him, in His holiness. God's timing is perfect, that moment and that song filled my heart with praise and worship for Him. My God is so amazing and so wonderful and so on-time!
I ate at the restaurant in the hotel tonight and had the best crab cakes every created! Yes, they were that good! And got a free piece of lemon pie because the crab cakes took so long. I'm really gonna love it here!
Life is super sweet!!!!!!!!!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment