This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blessing Abound!

I got a new car today. It's an 07 Pontiac Grand Prix, it's a goldish/brown color, leather seats, moon roof, kick butt stereo and I got it for the price I wanted with the payment I wanted! God is so good to me! I anguished for months over buying a new car but God delivered for me! I prayed and prayed over this and then last week I found out the rack and pinion needed to be replaced in my old car. It was a Mercury Sable and had 194,000 miles on it! I literally drove the wheels off it. I had to stop 3 times on the way to the car dealership to put power steering fluid in it to even get it over there! Talk about God's perfect timing! It was spewing ps fluid all over their parking lot...embarassing!

God gave me 2 Sam 7:28 last night
O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant
I meditated on it and went to sleep with it on my lips. In this verse David is thanking God even though he found out he would not have the priviledge of building the temple. He still loved God and praised Him. As I drifted off to sleep with this verse in my mouth I had a vision and it was as if I was in heaven. Everything was like it was coated in water, the most crystal clear water you could imagine and it was magnificient. I don't know why I was there or what I was doing but it was a beautiful place and I felt safer than I have ever left before, more peace than I have ever felt before. It was just a few seconds but it was wonderful. The colors of everything were brighter than I have ever seen them, almost like a cartoon. It was very clean and perfect in every sense. I remember seeing it, feeling the peace, and then going back to sleep. I think it was God's love, He showed me what He has for me. Peace beyound anything I could ever hope for. That's all I want. My life has never been peaceful, it has been filled with turmoil and chaos. God is my refuge, my rock, my peace! He showed it to me!

I had this vision/dream after I prayed over having to go car shopping. Some people are afraid of flying and I just can't understand that. I have a fear of major purchases.....it cripples me. So I prayed and prayed over this purchase. I asked God to have the sales person He wanted to help me be the one I talked to. I prayed over the people who would deal with the financing too. He worked it all out for me. I was driving home in my new car in less than 4 hours! I still can't believe it's mine....well it's the finance companies until I get it paid for but you know what I mean!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: