Not a whole lot going on. Still going to church and can hardly wait for Sunday to roll around so I can go to church again! LOVE IT!!! I am in a Spiritual Growth class and am in awe at how much the other women and I have in common. We have been through so many of the same experiences with these lousy men in our lives! I wish there were as many good men as there are good women....there'd be a lot less divorce...that's for sure!
Going home next week to see the kids and for family reunion on Saturday, the 27th and staying for 7 days. Mom's birthday is on the 30th and I plan to spend the whole day with her. Going to the movies and then to eat Mexican food. Both things she loves to do! I can't believe she will be 68 years-old. The time has flown by! I feel about 25 myself!
Hit my first golf balls today and it was a blast! Lee is coming over tonight and we're going to check out a local driving range with a 9 hole course. He is a trip! He makes me laugh more than anyone I have ever known! I am really looking forward to him teaching me to play golf. This should be a lot of fun. I am thinking of finding a new job so that I will have my evenings free to play golf and just have a life in general. This night schedule sucks!
Life is Sweet!
This is my place to record my random thoughts and sometimes what's bugging me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment